02 March 2006

File: Writing, Life

Tuesday was our two-year anniversary. I feel like our relationship keeps getting more incredible with every day. Okay, not every day, as we have our days when we're not as close, but overall, the more time we spend together the more I feel alive. I feel so happy, lucky, and blessed. We didn't celebrate on Tuesday,, but we're going to the Landers house out in Utica this weekend. Can I hear it for Utica? It's near Starved Rock, which is supposed to be a really great state park. Matt planned it, so I'm really proud of him.

Only minus about hitting our two-year anniversary: we're no longer newlyweds. Hopefully,we'll keep the spirit.

I miss writing BookADay, but with the contest I'm judging, there's no time to really write. Two more weeks and I'll get to return to reading what I want.

Also, I'm going to put into the Oscar pool at work. I haven't seen any of the movies. Suggestions?

No comments: