18 November 2006

File: Home

So, things are better. The home inspection for the new place came back very favorable. (Yay!) So, now we just continue marching forward, getting all of our ducks in a row (as my tenth grade history teacher would say). We close on the 30th, twelve short days until we are homeowners.

I'm excited. I've held back my excitement due to my disappointment with the last place but I'm really starting to picture this place as ours. I bought my first items exclusively for the new home: chocolate brown towels.

Here's what the bathroom looks like now. Here's my idea to transform it. Hence, the chocolate brown towels.

Packing is going well. I hope to finish more rooms today.

1 comment:

Karen said...

What a nice blank slate. Love the purple and brown combo.

Three cheers for closing soon.