25 August 2006

File: Work

It has been a rough week. I'm so grateful it's the weekend. Work has been insane. I've been getting up every morning and working late into the evening to get everything done. (I got up at 4 today.) My plan is to work all weekend, with the exception of bowling tomorrow night with Matt and a meeting with a friend from the temple on Sunday to talk about membership.

I'm just running on fumes. I worked twelve hours today, until finally the words on the page started dancing and I couldn't focus. Came home, took a nap, went to shul, am going to go to bed, and then start all over again. Oy.

I just have to survive until Wednesday. Then we leave for our NY vacation.

1 comment:

Mom. said...

Bran, please take care of yourself. It sounds like you
are running yourself into the ground. Your body can
only do this for so long and then you can go down for
the count. I love you and still worry about you. I guessit will always be my job.